- Includes all the same features as Online Banking plus more.
- Allows businesses to set up, perform and track ACH transactions.
- Ability to pay employees by Direct Deposit.
- Ability to collect funds for utilities, membership dues, etc.
- Allows multiple user access with different access levels at the company’s discretion.
For Customer Support:
- Regular Banking Hours
*Paulette Huddlestun: 731-288-7327
*Amy Campbell: 731-287-4909
*Linda Campbell: 731-288-7330
*Carin Nash: 731-288-7321
*Ally Dudley: 731-288-7360
- After Hours
**The Bank of Jackson is committed to ensure the safety of your financial information and would like to remind you that Emails are not secure. Sensitive personal and account information such as account numbers, passwords or Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) should never be sent by Email.
Email messages may not be used to place a stop payment on a check, request transfers between accounts, report lost or stolen checks, or to report lost or stolen Visa Check cards and/or PINs. Email messages do not serve as a sufficient means for request to provide written notice to us regarding your account.
A bank representative may not immediately review Email messages that you send. Please contact the bank by telephone or come in for issues needing immediate attention.
For issues regarding personal information, please call us at the numbers provided above or visit one of our branches today.