You don’t have to worry about carrying your checkbook. Simply use your Bank of Jackson Debit Card.
- Alternative form of accessing checking account
- Not a Credit Card
- Monthly fee of $1.00
- Serves as ATM card
- Report lost or stolen cards 1-800-5578
- Monitored by Fraud Watch Plus
- For a complete listing of your Debit Card benefits, please view the Guide to Benefits.
The Bank of Jackson offers its customers access to over 22,000 Surcharge Free ATMs nationwide. Click here for Surcharge Free ATM Locator
Look for this sign for surcharge FREE banking!
Fraud Watch Plus
Watch dog that monitors your debit card activity.
- Monitors card activity around the clock.
- Notifies you of any unusual activity or suspicious transactions.
- Temporarily blocks your debit card until you confirm or deny transactions.
- Releases the temporary block once you approve the suspect transactions.
- Blocks your debit card when you confirm fraud transactions.
- Keeps an eye on your card when you travel. Just report to your branch when you will be traveling to prevent your card from being temporarily blocked for unusual activity.
Do you need to send money and want to make sure it is done securely? Wire Transfer requests can be made in person at any of The Bank of Jackson's branches. There is a $60.00 international fee and a $15.00 domestic fee. Let us put your mind at ease when it comes to your finances.
Are you traveling and need to make sure you take proper currency for your purchases? Foreign money can be requested at any of our branches and is normally received within 24 hours.